How does it work ?
The Ultrasonic Nozzle uses compressed air to atomize water by directing a high velocity stream of water particles at a target. The force of impact causes the target to resonate or vibrate at ultrasonic speeds, this action breaks up the water particles into an extremely fine fog-like like mist.
- Atomizing quality 1 to 1,5 µm
- Proportional control
- Can be used with all type of water
- Stainless steel nozzles
- No risk of legionella with UV sterilizer option
- Automatic drain after each stop of the system
- Evaporation distance between 1 to 2 meters
- All necessary components to control humidification are available
- Drip free atomization