CRP Series Dehumidifiers
18 to 127 kg/hr
Top-of-the-line modular design
Capacity-wise this is the top of the Cotes dehumidifier range for process optimization, with standard air volume capacities from 4,000 m3/hour to approx. 40,000 m3/hour. Considerably larger customized models are available on request. Click here for more information.
They feature a modular design prepared for installation of a wide range of heaters, cooling systems, fans filters, control options, etc.
Cotes Flexible dehumidifiers are designed for large-scale process drying – where effectiveness, versatility and reliability are crucial, and where either high ∆X and exceptionally dry air, or exceptional volumes of process air, are often required.
If you have queries about the new Cotes Flexible CRP/CRT range, get in touch with Thomas Larsen /T +45 22 94 33 09.
Where to use FLEXIBLE CRP units
The FLEXIBLE CRP dehumidifiers are designed for large-scale humidity management assignments in conjunction with process drying – contexts in which effectiveness, versatility and reliability are crucial, and where deep drying (high delta X) and exceptionally dry air may also be required.
FLEXIBLE CRP units are also particularly suitable for installation in conjunction with production processes where low humidity is essential, such as spray drying, fluid bed drying, lithium battery production, etc.
- Heating of regeneration air by electricity, steam, gas, and other energy forms
- Stainless steel cabinet (AISI304 or 316)
- Designed for easy cleaning, both inside and outside
- F6 pocket filter for process air
- Large filter area for long life and effective filtration
- Effective and washable rotor
- Made for drying deep (high delta X) at any specified air volume
- Process air ventilator for individual adaptation to system resistance
- SSR relays for exact temperature control with the possibility of modulated control based on humidity
- Effective rotor gaskets ensure high effect level
- Selected best quality components
- Easy access and operation for service and maintenance
- Optional connection of modules for pre- and post-cooling of process air