Cook power roof and wall ventilators provide maximum performance and durability in a wide variety of commercial and industrial air moving applications. Exhaust applications include general ventilation, fume-hood, paint booth and smoke control systems.
- AC unit top cap assembly is designed to provide weather protection for the motor and drive components while maintaining easy, tool free access for inspection and maintenance.
- Standard lifting lugs, located under the top cap, provide for safe, fast and efficient lifting of the unit to a rooftop.
- One piece fan base, which includes a high-efficiency inlet venture and continuously welded curb cap corners, ensures weather tight conditions.
- Spun aluminum baffle is designed to provide smooth, turbulent-free airflow.
- Wheels are centrifugal type featuring non-overloading, backward-inclined blades and a tapered inlet shroud.
- Accurate performance is assured through compliance with the AMCA Certified Ratings Program. All units are licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Seal for Air and Sound Performance.
- Construction Features include
- Down blast & up blast models
- Direct & belt drive motors
- Roof & wall mounts
- Smoke & grease options
- Easy access to motor & belts
- Auto belt pensioner available
- Electronially communtated motors available