Machine Room Less (MRL) Traction Lifts
The MRL Traction Lift eliminates the disadvantage of the classic traction lift, which is the need of a machine room. The MRL traction machine is fitted inside the shaft whilst the controller is fitted in a stainless steel cabinet adjacent to the top floor landing door post.
Two different configurations are offered; The BASIC MRL, which is an economic choice with direct suspension and a two speed or VVVF geared motor and the ECO MRL, which is the ultimate choice with indirect 1:2 suspension and VVVF encoder controlled gear less motor.
- Compliance with EN 81 regulations and directive 95/16/ΕC
- Capacity range from 450 kg up to 2.000 k
- Speed up to 1.6m/sec
- Travel up to 100m (32 stops)
- Low noise and smooth operation
- Stiff structure
- Standard automatic emergency operation